Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you provide basic information in order for us to process any service requests.
Information we get from your use of our services. This information may include:
We may collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, in order to provide the most efficient interface.
When you use our services or view content provided by Inland.Church, we may collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser used on Inland.Church.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches. These data can help make your experience on Inland.Church more cohesive and productive.
Cookies and similar technologies
We, our affiliates, contractors, and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit Inland.Church, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also may use tools like the Google Analytics product to help us analyze the traffic to our websites and apps.
Information you share
Some of our services may let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, and publicly available to anyone with access to the platforms, methods, or utilities used to share or access your information.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of our company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or other individuals when we have your consent to do so. At all times, your information is kept within compliance of all applicable laws.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Inland.Church, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners such as publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show usage statistics, portions of the Inland.Church site that are used more- or less- than other portions of the site.